I cannot believe that this company exists, let alone is still in business.They made everything sound great when I bought the plan and told me everything was covered.

Until it was time for the work to be done and their story changed completely. I never got to speak with the same person twice and everyone had a different story and excuse as to why I was getting completely ripped off. This company and their warranty is a complete waste of money.

I have never had such a miserable experience before as a customer and none of them cared or did anything to sympathize or try to rectify the situation.THEY ARE CROOKS!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of entire experience. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of penn warranty corporation plan. Penn Warranty Corporation needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned penn warranty corporation plan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Penn Warranty Corporation.

Had an Experience with Penn Warranty Corporation?

Comments

It's like the hopeless feeling of giving money to someone who has raped you for two years. This company is a rip off. I pray to God that they reap what they have sown which is pure ***...

my engine went.after only putting 5k miles on it since time of purchase.

it was a used truck.

they will only cover $2500.00 per breakdown.to replace the engine was a total of $9200.00 that didn't help with the cost at all.