I am a auto repair shop owner who has just got done dealing with
Penn warranty company. Just want everyone to know this warranty company is a complete scam job from the word go!!!!!!!
I have dealt with some first class warranty and insurance companies before but these jokers at Penn are a disgrace.
first off they will not pay the correct shop labor rate, they stated that the customer has to make up the difference.
second , they take your estimate which you submit and find the absolute cheapest Chinese junk parts on the internet.
You cannot even get parts at your local parts store that cheap.
They stated that this is what they will pay for and that if the customer wants anything different he or she is responsible for the price difference .
they also refuse to pay tax and stated that the customer is responsible for that as well.
long story short a repair bill that is supposed to be 512+tax this company will only authorize 169.00
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unprofessional tactis
- Everything that they had to say on the phone
- Un ethical buisness practices
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Penn Warranty Extended Warranty Plan
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct. 15, 2014. I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at..."
- "Watersports Unlimited, Princeton TX dba Trading Post> incompetent and I had an awful experience there. dba. www.watersportsunlimitedtx.com >> Marine service in PrincetonWhere do I begin?... How pissed do you..."
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "Yeaterday i bought these Limon chips at ALDIs. Ive bought them once before and i loved them! Well this time, not so much. I opened the bag to find just..."
- "Ashley Home Furniture DOES NOT stand behind their products. I was sold a sofa and recliner that start crackling and peeling a year after I had purchased it. I..."
- "NO complaints. We are rebuilding because of a fire. The insurance adjuster told us to find a plan and a builder. After researching online for local builders on your own..."
- "I lost 80 lbs in 2+ months. This Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is amazing.I started at 430 lbs and now 350 lbs simply by following instructions and rules. No tricks.Amazing feeling..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."