Penn Warranty Corporation - Ridiculous SCAM!!!!
I am a auto repair shop owner who has just got done dealing with
Penn warranty company. Just want everyone to know this warranty company is a complete scam job from the word go!!!!!!!
I have dealt with some first class warranty and insurance companies before but these jokers at Penn are a disgrace.
first off they will not pay the correct shop labor rate, they stated that the customer has to make up the difference.
second , they take your estimate which you submit and find the absolute cheapest Chinese junk parts on the internet.
You cannot even get parts at your local parts store that cheap.
They stated that this is what they will pay for and that if the customer wants anything different he or she is responsible for the price difference .
they also refuse to pay tax and stated that the customer is responsible for that as well.
long story short a repair bill that is supposed to be 512+tax this company will only authorize 169.00
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unprofessional tactis
- Everything that they had to say on the phone
- Un ethical buisness practices
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Penn Warranty Extended Warranty Plan
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct. 15, 2014. I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at..."
- "Dear Mr Bequary ,We spoke on 10/25/2014 concerning the second time this vehicle was not repaired properly. We spoke of the bad paint- job, and it's anomalies, the attempt..."
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."
- "Well, my girlfriend heard this infomercial on the radio about a weight loss product and asked me to buy it. She told me they would give you a $100 Walmart..."
- "My name is Angelique Pierce and unfortunately I have become the victim of the shady practices of Wall & Associates, a company I hired to help me resolve some tax..."
- "Paid the money up front as requested. Got the engine 3 days past time promised. Engine in horrible shape pics show broken parts and plastic pieces in cylinder heads. SW..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."