I called to have a repair done through the Penn warranty i received from Payless wholesale automotive in garfield new jersey on 5/17/16.And for some reason its not on file.

I needed to have a repair recently also and they said it wasnt covered. Now they are saying its not even on file. Sounds like someone is wasting my time and my money. So, i'll have to waste someone elses time and money and now i guess i'll have to press a law suit in order for some one to do their job and pay for the repair that should be done with no issue.

this is where im getting to the point of making a big news story out of a company thats not doing their job.Then we'll see how many customers they lose:/

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of penn warranty corporation car warranty. Penn Warranty Corporation needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned penn warranty corporation car warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Penn Warranty Corporation.

Had an Experience with Penn Warranty Corporation?

Comments

We are dealing with the same thing now.We bought a car from someone with a warranty through them and when we wanted to transfer it, was told it didn't exsist.

Then they put a "new" warranty for the car we purchased into their system under the previous owners name, then told us we couldn't transfer it now because it was after the date that the car was purchased.They are scam artists.

to Jc #1362446

Please file a complaint with the BBB and you may get some help.