Penn Warranty Corporation - No warranty processed with payless wholesale auto in garfied new jersey
I called to have a repair done through the Penn warranty i received from Payless wholesale automotive in garfield new jersey on 5/17/16.And for some reason its not on file.
I needed to have a repair recently also and they said it wasnt covered. Now they are saying its not even on file. Sounds like someone is wasting my time and my money. So, i'll have to waste someone elses time and money and now i guess i'll have to press a law suit in order for some one to do their job and pay for the repair that should be done with no issue.
this is where im getting to the point of making a big news story out of a company thats not doing their job.Then we'll see how many customers they lose:/
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Had Hercules H-902 on a 5th wheel. Not overloaded, in fact, a very easy job for a tire that claims such a high working load. Then on a clean, dry..."
- "We purchased a bumper for our car. Macco was to paint it. They charged us $15 extra for buying our own parts. When we went to pick..."
- "What can I say I have never had tires this bad they seem to be falling apart right before my eyes . It seems to start on the 3rd tread..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "I was on a trip to NYC and decided to buy a Xbox 360 and some pre-owned games and I thought: why not GameStop? As far as I knew, this..."
- "We purchased APMEX "MindDirect" 2012 (S) San Francisco minted silver eagles in tubes of 20. We sent these SF Eagles to NGC for authenticated and grading and NGC stated that..."
- "I paid extra to have flowers delivered Saturday and they didn't arrive until the following Monday after I contacted the company. Not only were they two days late, but the..."