Penn Warranty Corporation - Penn Warranty Corp

Issue not resolved
Sep 22, 2009
review #157687

Do not buy a warranty with the penn warranty company.I think everyone who has a problem with them should get together and put a lawsuit against them.

When i bought this warrant i was told everything should be covered if my tranny went out. Come to find out its been 5 weeks and playing a game with the warranty company that everyone says something different. They only authorize a specific amount they will give per hour, what they will pay, and so on. They never return calls and constantly play games.

Ive spent over 1,000 in rental cars so far, plus diagnostic testing, tear down and so on and still they aren't working towards calling my shop to authorize anything else. This is a total rip off and i just submitted a complaint to the better business bureau. This is ridiculous of how they rip off people. The money I have spent could of put in a tranny but yet now im out even more money.

If anyone wants to email me maybe we all can work together and file a claim against them b/c im pretty sure there are hundreds of people that have been ripped off.Joette.sarver@gmail.com

c0d8dac
Had an experience with Penn Warranty Corporation?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
mick

Dec 20, 2011

Company is bad. I have had nothing but trouble I would actually be better off if I had no warranty costing me money that could have been put toward fixing.I thought a contract meant that both party's agreed to it but I guess they don't have to hold up their end of the deal.

xevior mota

Apr 12, 2011

Just glad they cancel my warranty, because they were to *** lazy to call and get a new c.C.# because the date expired... Thank you Penn Warranty Corp. You just save me many years of money cause I will talk about your corp, which sucks and tell friends do not buy from you... Will be calling the dealer that I bought from too.

xevior mota

Apr 12, 2011

mike ye

Jul 19, 2010

i just bought this company exactly 2 months ago and im scared i wont get my tranny fixed , my car was in the shop for a week now and the adjuster still didn't come which shows how much they care about their customers. also what is stated on the contract what they fix is exactly broken so they better fix it or they will have a big lawsuit on their hands cause whats the point of a warranty company if they don't even wanna pay for repairs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carole

Jun 28, 2010

So are you going to make an excuse that our mechanic is on vacation too. It's been 3 weeks and we are just being told they found a used transmission for the same as the guy above. why aren't people told up front that they get used junk parts as part of their warranty? no one would buy this bogus warranty if you were up front and honest about how ur company works. Anyone know the name of good lawyer? I'm feed up!

joette

Sep 25, 2009

As you see in the other complaints.. I'm not the only one complaining. Everyone is complaining about the Same thing. A lot of garages wouldn't even accept this warranty company b/c they even say its a rip off. Just because your computer shows doesn't mean its the truth. Please stop arguing with me on here.

Joette

Sep 25, 2009

Its funny how you always find a tranny for the same price as everyone else that had the problem. and you pay out the exact same amount. Soooo why even ask for an estimate when you aren't even going to pay for it. How come i have to call like a million times a day just to have nobody ever call me back. How come one of your guys calls me basically *** by using a saying. THats not professional. Each of the people i have talked to LIED! Just because thats what YOU show is documented doesn't mean it happened. and of course after 5 weeks im finally getting reimbursed a portion of what its going to cost. AND how come there are over 99 complaints through the BBB ???? That kind of shows negativity for your company.

CSR Penn Warranty

Sep 24, 2009

Dear Joette,
A review of your file shows that the first two times your claim was opened, the vehicle was not at the repair facliity when our adjustor called back (the same day). The third time, the mechanic was on vacation. Your claim was authorized for a used transmission the same day we received an estimate for the repair. Although the transmission we located for your vehicle came with its own 90 day warranty, your vehicle is still under warranty until your contract expires. The labor allowed for your repair was based on the Mitchell flat rate repair time to remove and replace your transmission with a used unit. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions regarding your repair.

MG

Dec 16, 2013 Newark, New Jersey

Guys please don't buy that warranty. because they never pay for repairit's the worst warranty ever please don't buy it.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Penn Warranty Corporation.
Filing a new complaint about
×