Penn Warranty Corporation - Penn Warranty Corp
Do not buy a warranty with the penn warranty company.I think everyone who has a problem with them should get together and put a lawsuit against them.
When i bought this warrant i was told everything should be covered if my tranny went out. Come to find out its been 5 weeks and playing a game with the warranty company that everyone says something different. They only authorize a specific amount they will give per hour, what they will pay, and so on. They never return calls and constantly play games.
Ive spent over 1,000 in rental cars so far, plus diagnostic testing, tear down and so on and still they aren't working towards calling my shop to authorize anything else. This is a total rip off and i just submitted a complaint to the better business bureau. This is ridiculous of how they rip off people. The money I have spent could of put in a tranny but yet now im out even more money.
If anyone wants to email me maybe we all can work together and file a claim against them b/c im pretty sure there are hundreds of people that have been ripped off.Joette.firstname.lastname@example.org
You May Also Like
- "i bought a Nissan Sunny 2013 i was driving on a very low speed and i wanted to brake the car but it didn't stop as it was supposed to do..."
- "Now Montana has join California Auto Dealers... Call 818 749 - 3288Missouri Court of Appeals â€“ Judge Joseph M. Ellis cites UNPUBLISHED DECISIONJudge Joseph M. Ellis and the Missouri Court..."
- "We bought a 2013 Forest River Cherokee pull behind trailer and took one trip in it and when we were on our way back home we stopped and noticed our..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Motel 6 has refused to acknowledge a bed bud issue at one their properties which resulted in my being seriously infected and hospitalized nearly in a state of shock to..."
- "I received a dental package from Allcare in Swatar (Harrisburg). What I really received was dentures that do not fit. The uppers I have to paste in or they fall..."
- "Here is my story: I went down to ikea in brooklyn, was going to make a new office, spend more than $1000 on office furniture. Beside waiting on that aufull..."
- "Virgin America offered "go for two" meaning when you get two seats its for the price of one. I tried to book my flight to Puerto Vallarta and my total..."
- "Two weeks ago I was on my 30 minute lunch break and decided to go to Taco Bell, which is a 3 minute drive from where I work. When..."