Penn Warranty Corporation - Penn Warranty Corp
Do not buy a warranty with the penn warranty company.I think everyone who has a problem with them should get together and put a lawsuit against them.
When i bought this warrant i was told everything should be covered if my tranny went out. Come to find out its been 5 weeks and playing a game with the warranty company that everyone says something different. They only authorize a specific amount they will give per hour, what they will pay, and so on. They never return calls and constantly play games.
Ive spent over 1,000 in rental cars so far, plus diagnostic testing, tear down and so on and still they aren't working towards calling my shop to authorize anything else. This is a total rip off and i just submitted a complaint to the better business bureau. This is ridiculous of how they rip off people. The money I have spent could of put in a tranny but yet now im out even more money.
If anyone wants to email me maybe we all can work together and file a claim against them b/c im pretty sure there are hundreds of people that have been ripped off.Joette.firstname.lastname@example.org #157687
You may also like
- "Still a continued misbehavior! Mr wells is an alcoholic and commits adultery. His wife and the Corporate Management of Dicks Sporting Goods seem to be OK with this unethical,immoral and..."
- "For those of you with Fleetwood camping issues, check the news...FTCA in Somerset, PA has closed it's doors! No warning was issued to the 300+ FTCA direct dealers, parts..."
- "ast posting: Monday, July 05, 2010henry coffeen III and dan baumgarten wasted alot of folks time and energy. Prizm is in he dealership and rv business. After the economy got..."
- "I received a dental package from Allcare in Swatar (Harrisburg). What I really received was dentures that do not fit. The uppers I have to paste in or they fall..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Have had this sofa for five years. After three years the bonded leather started to crack. I called gray's furniture in Gulfport MS where I bought it. He came out..."
- "Ordered what appeared to be a beautiful arrangement for my God Childs first baby. It arrived and oh my, how dissapointing not to mention how embarrassed i was that something..."
- "Bought a bag of Ritz Toasted Chips - Sour cream and Onion. There were about 20 crackers in the bag, and the rest being lumps of the seasoning. The bag was..."