Penn Warranty Corporation - Penn Warranty Corp
Do not buy a warranty with the penn warranty company.I think everyone who has a problem with them should get together and put a lawsuit against them.
When i bought this warrant i was told everything should be covered if my tranny went out. Come to find out its been 5 weeks and playing a game with the warranty company that everyone says something different. They only authorize a specific amount they will give per hour, what they will pay, and so on. They never return calls and constantly play games.
Ive spent over 1,000 in rental cars so far, plus diagnostic testing, tear down and so on and still they aren't working towards calling my shop to authorize anything else. This is a total rip off and i just submitted a complaint to the better business bureau. This is ridiculous of how they rip off people. The money I have spent could of put in a tranny but yet now im out even more money.
If anyone wants to email me maybe we all can work together and file a claim against them b/c im pretty sure there are hundreds of people that have been ripped off.Joette.email@example.com
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2006 Chevy HHR LS and the interior door handle broke off yesterday. To replace this I was informed that you have to spend $300+ to buy the..."
- "If you buy a Terrain which is a great vehicle, do not look for parts not available from GMC. This vehicle is in such high demand that when you need..."
- " Atlantic Chevy sold me a 2010 Chevy Equinox. Certified,with an extended warranty. The first 24hrs it was towed back to the dealer. its been a nightmare...."
- "First unit bought in May of 2014. Broke in less then 10 months. Nordyne said we did not submit warranty on line. Which we did. I..."
- "Motel 6 has refused to acknowledge a bed bud issue at one their properties which resulted in my being seriously infected and hospitalized nearly in a state of shock to..."
- "I received a dental package from Allcare in Swatar (Harrisburg). What I really received was dentures that do not fit. The uppers I have to paste in or they fall..."
- "Not only did I place the order almost 2 months ago, had to chase CARID as they had not advised me of such after 3 weeks to find out that..."
- "Made a purchase with Smartmart From DGgate on March 10,2016 Order #34896015 I pay the Total of USA $294 for 4 lot of skirt 10 piece each lot,The seller only..."
- "I ordered a formal dress for my daughter's Junior/Senior Prom. The dress is gorgeous, it is Navy Blue with a beaded cream color neckline that swoops up and buttons on..."