Penn Warranty Corporation - Penn Warranty Corp
Do not buy a warranty with the penn warranty company.I think everyone who has a problem with them should get together and put a lawsuit against them.
When i bought this warrant i was told everything should be covered if my tranny went out. Come to find out its been 5 weeks and playing a game with the warranty company that everyone says something different. They only authorize a specific amount they will give per hour, what they will pay, and so on. They never return calls and constantly play games.
Ive spent over 1,000 in rental cars so far, plus diagnostic testing, tear down and so on and still they aren't working towards calling my shop to authorize anything else. This is a total rip off and i just submitted a complaint to the better business bureau. This is ridiculous of how they rip off people. The money I have spent could of put in a tranny but yet now im out even more money.
If anyone wants to email me maybe we all can work together and file a claim against them b/c im pretty sure there are hundreds of people that have been ripped off.Joette.email@example.com review #157687
You may also like
- "I contacted Awbreys Powder Coating concerning some bike parts i needed powder coated, communication was swift and on point, the gentleman seemed very confident he could deliver the services i..."
- "i bought a Nissan Sunny 2013 i was driving on a very low speed and i wanted to brake the car but it didn't stop as it was supposed to do..."
- "We have had numerous problems with our 2012 XLR Thunderbolt...Dealing with Diane Daly at Forest River was not a good experience... She never answered e-mails or phone calls promptly. ..."
- "I purchased the thermal Whelp system on November 25, 2014. I plugged it up and put the bulb in the bulb heated and exploded had fire dripping from it and..."
- "I purchased tickets about 3 weeks my travel date was 12/20/14 which when i got to greyhound @235am i was asking Security where do i go to catch the Megabus..."
- "Emperor Limousine... Where to begin. Being a former employee, I was put to the ultimate test. My patience was stretched thin, as well as my morals. ..."
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "a few bad eggs can not take away years of making brides dreams coe true with flowers........You Made it all seem so easy! Thank you so much. My daughter loved..."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."